Contact Hours / Week:
Aims of Course:
- To create a dynamic client web applications. This course teaches students about introduction to website management principles, skills, techniques, strategies, hardware, and software necessary to operate and maintain a successful website or intranet.
- Web programming using the PHP programming language and MySQL database. The student will learn to develop dynamic interactive web sites using this technology.
- Prerequisite: basic HTML skills and beginner-level programming experience with any other programming language.
The course is offered in 40 hours of lectures with individual exercises, project work and problem solving.
Course Learning Outcomes:
By the completion of the course the students should be able to:
- To understand Internet Programming
- To be able to use Internet programming languages (HTML) and CSS
- To create a web site and Test a web page on several different computers and analyze the differences in their appearance.
- To host a website
- To choose the hosting service and upload your website to it.
High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
Apply NOW and Benefit from Financial AID program