High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
In order to have the chance to join our university, please fill in the form below. After which a member of our staff will get in contact with you to help you with the application and admission process.
- AUCE’s degree programs are accredited and certified by the Lebanese Ministry of Education and Higher Education in Lebanon and abroad, as well as the BAC – The British Accreditation Council.
- AUCE provides you with a progressive financial aid program and cost efficient credit pricing module to make high quality education within your reach.
- AUCE campuses are streched all over Lebanon; Badaro, Baouchrieh, Baakline, Nabatieh, Tyre, Bent Jbeil and Koura.
- AUCE provides a nonpolitical and nonsectarian campus life, where activities are educational, social and sports oriented.
- AUCE majors and teaching methods are career oriented based on market needs and latest trends
For admission to an undergraduate degree program applicants must hold one of the following:
Baccalaureate part II or the Official Technical Baccalaureate certificate (BT3)
A secondary school certificate/diploma equivalent to the Lebanese Baccalaureate, such as, the French Baccalaureate, the International Baccalaureate, the German Abitur, or the Tawjihieh
A high school diploma with an official academic authorization to pursue a foreign program from the ministry of education and higher education
English Entrance Examination (EEE) or the International TOEFL
Math Placement Examination for certain majors
SAT I & II (for Freshman Program)
Applications for admission are available at the Admissions Office. The application for admission should be accompanied by the following documents:
A photocopy of an identity card or passport
A photocopy of a family identity card
6 recent passport-size photos
Certified copies of all official certificates
The score of the International TOEFL if available
A certified transcript of grades for the last three years of school
University Fees 2020/2021
Please note that each ($1) is equivalent to (1500 LBP).
|Undergraduate Courses:||$180 per credit|
|Graduate Courses:||$300 per credit|
|Registration Fee:||$200 paid per semester|
|Daman (NSSF):||LBP 203,000 paid per year|
|English Entrance Exam:||$50|