Contact Hours / Week:
AIM OF THE COURSE
The course will explore the basic elements of visual perception. It will create an understanding of our human visual perception and its limitations. The students will observe characteristics of their own visual perception. In addition, the students will infer from the observations the process of visual perception; assisting them with examples and practices.
On successful completion of this module students will be able to
- Understand better the social environment and it’s varieties
- Listen better in order to give or present better assessments regarding subject matters
- Analyse and depict relevant criteria that will help him/her to provide valid design information to their graphic society
- Use their inborn senses in a professional way – by providing solid judgement and essential work criteria
The course is conducted as 40-hour lectures including:
- Lecture that provides immediate, on-the-spot feedback on how students are learning from a lecture or a visual demonstration,
- Classroom activities support the exchange of design theory and criticism.
- Lectures sessions, discussions, and project development including research strategies.
- Students will use word processing and the Internet to prepare written report and conduct research.
- The final presentation will be through the use of PowerPoint. Within this type of project, students are expected to use technology in meaningful ways to help them collaborate, analyze, synthesize and present their learning.
High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
Apply NOW and Benefit from Financial AID program