RENDERING TECHNIQUES FOR INTERIOR
Contact Hours / Week:
AIM OF THE COURSE
This studio course involves black and white as well as colored visual representation techniques of 2D and 3D visual materials and textures by means of pencils, pen and ink, acrylic...
As a result of successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learning the basics about different rendering techniques.
- Learning the basics about drawing textures and creating an accurate 3D space or object on a 2D surface.
- Create and illustrate an idea in an effective way.
- Demonstration – The instructor will demonstrate concepts and technique by drawing in front of the class.
- Hands on teaching – The instructor will make the rounds, working with each student, giving constructive criticism, and doing individual demonstrations.
- Reviewing and discussing professional examples of rendering styles and techniques
- Reading assignments and researches
- Studio projects and exercises exemplifying the type of rendering technique being discussed
High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
Apply NOW and Benefit from Financial AID program