RENDERING TECHNIQUE FOR GRAPHIC
Contact Hours / Week:
AIM OF THE COURSE
This studio course introduces the students to different kinds of rendering techniques. It aims to establish & develop skills of working with different methods & tools used in representing an idea or illustration. It involves black & white and colored visual presentations. The aim of this course is to give information to the students about rapid and advanced visualization, with concentration on natural objects and materials.
A part of this course concentrates on the techniques of constructing an internal and external perspective, with one and two vanishing points.
- Demonstration – The instructor will demonstrate concepts and technique by drawing in front of the class.
- Hands on teaching – The instructor will make the rounds, working with each student, giving constructive criticism, and doing individual demonstrations.
- Reviewing and discussing professional examples of rendering styles and techniques
- Reading assignments and researches
- Studio projects and exercises exemplifying the type of rendering technique being discussed
As a result of successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learning the basics about different rendering techniques.
- Learning the basics about drawing perspectives and creating an accurate 3D space or object on a 2D surface.
- Create and illustrate an idea in an effective way.
High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
Apply NOW and Benefit from Financial AID program