Contact Hours / Week:
AIM OF THE COURSE
Multimedia design is the art of conceptualizing, designing and producing innovative visual communication solutions for moving image. It is a powerful and expressive form of communication with a range of applications: film, television titles, branding themes, and advertising commercials, screen displays for theatre, performance, corporate events and launches. It is about developing a dynamic visual vocabulary to explore mood and movement supported by innovative use of sound, music and language.
This course aims to stimulate new thinking in screen design and its uses, create opportunities for its application and nurture your skills in making use of the medium.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Research and concept development
- Effective storyboarding
- Camera use (angles, depth of field…)
- Concept of lighting
- Blue-screen or Chroma techniques;
- Methods of animation
- Digital editing and effects.
- Class demonstration and advanced exploration into a wide variety of graphic art techniques.
- Lab projects and exercises exemplifying the type of graphics work being discussed
- Complete tutorials in class with outside repetition
- Take notes on additional information examples and methods and shortcuts
High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
Apply NOW and Benefit from Financial AID program