Intro to Business Law
Contact Hours / Week:
The main objective of this course is to provide the students with a solid background in Lebanese Social Security. Topics may include the nature of the law, the court systems, contracts, commercial law, medical coverage, insurance, commercial paper, agency, partnerships, corporations, and bailment, bankruptcy & banking operations. We will also cover the main rules governing the very dynamic Lebanese social security & income tax legislation.
In this course, we will look at the legal system as a framework for the avoidance of problems in the future; and for resolving problems that inevitably arise in a complex society. This course is not intended to make the student into a lawyer, and cannot be an in-depth examination of all the topics to be introduced. It is intended to provide an overview of the legal system as it relates to business, so students know where to look to find basic information, and how to contact legal professionals when they need help.
Course Learning Outcomes:
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able:
- Be acquainted with the nature and scope of Lebanese business laws
- Be prepared for the issues and challenges of working in marketing for an international company.
- study various business issues
- become familiar with the nature of Lebanese business laws
- understand aspects of commercial activities & corporations
- become aware of individual rights & obligations in business transactions
High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
Apply NOW and Benefit from Financial AID program