Internet and Web System Design
Contact Hours / Week:
Aims of Course:
- HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web.
- CSS is used to control the style and layout of Web pages.CSS3 is the latest standard for CSS.
The course is offered in 40 hours of lectures with individual exercises, project work and problem solving.
Course Learning Outcomes:
By the completion of the course the students should be able to:
- To develop an in-depth understanding of the processes and planning involved in the creation of engaging multimedia tools for use as online content and stand-alone applications.
- Understand the HTML5 standard and use this successfully in building a website, including new standards like video, audio, canvas, and geo-location.
- Understand the CSS3 standard, using some of the principles in successfully building a website.
High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
Apply NOW and Benefit from Financial AID program