Contact Hours / Week:
AIM OF THE COURSE
This course is the introduction to computer rendering. it gives students the capacity to visualize their drawings in 3D and rendered with appropriate materials.
By the end of this course students should be :
- able to work effectively on 3DMAX
- render a 3D perspective with the appropriate materials.
- Class lectures and demonstration introducing the students to to three-dimensional digital rendering
- Demonstration on projected Instructional station
- Roundtable discussion with students It allows to work in groups or by themselves and allows them to come up with ideas and realistic solutions or presentations.
- Frequent reference to design examples on the Web and on CD-Rom
- Reviewing and discussing professional examples of various types
- Reading assignments encourages students to become self-monitoring listeners and self-reflective learners
- Lab tutorials and exercises to make student more fluent at the same time instructor will help them in any trap they get in. In addition to the grades that he will give
- Class follow-along demos promote deeper understanding of course material, and increase logical thinking skills and creativity
- Research the design process on specific projects allows students to develop valuable research skills. The students engage in design, problem solving, decision making, and investigative activities.
- Complete several projects to Professor’s stated criteria.
High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
Apply NOW and Benefit from Financial AID program