INTERIOR DESIGN SENIOR PROJECT
Contact Hours / Week:
AIM OF THE COURSE
This course offers a high level of performing design. Students have to present their final project followed by a research. The project should show a mature level of design thinking and presentation.
The presentation of work will be the choice of the student. Accuracy of work, organization, clarity, cleanliness & creativity will affect the project's grade.
Having completed the required project (Plans, sections, details, elevations, sketches, perspectives, model, proposal, Etc.) All must be prepared to a final exhibition with the coordination of the advisor and jury.
- student will have the knowledge of the science of circulation & the solutions of space problems as well as provide an understanding of the classification of the main functions & the relations & properties in between with knowledge about the procedure in development of volumes since organization till plan, sections, elevations,... Etc.
- Students will design public spaces in a detailed form, where the aesthetics & the use of materials are the main issue of design.
- Students will start viewing & relating the space & all its characteristics with the outside world. The expression of the basic idea & development of the creativity is another course objective which will give the student the ability of understanding complex & difficult design problems.
- Class group critiques were students work in groups or by themselves and allow them to come up with ideas and realistic solutions or presentations.
- One-on-one sessions with the instructor and he will guide students individually by giving technical advice and suggested reading and research which would benefit individual students.
High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
Apply NOW and Benefit from Financial AID program