Human Resources Management
Contact Hours / Week:
Human Resource management is a central function of any organization. Generally, 50 percent or more of an organization’s operating budget is used to pay the people who work there. HR management can be defined as the effective use of human capital in an organization through the management of people-related activities.
The objective of this course is to provide students with the basic pillars incorporated with HRM. The course will take students on a joy ride-going from defining the strategic role of HR in the corporation, to designing job descriptions and specifications, then deals with the process of recruitment and selection. Similarly, the course also covers training and development, leadership development, quality control, performance appraisals, compensation benefits, employee safety and regulations, motivation, HR and workforce diversity and finally labor relations. The course has been designed in such a way so as to incorporate a sound theoretical base with enough analytical thinking.
Course Learning Outcomes:
Upon successful completion of this course Students will be able to:
- Understand what human resource is and how it relates to management process.
- Understand why human resource management is important to all managers
- Get comprehensive review of essential personnel management concepts and techniques in a highly readable and understandable form
- Understand the steps in the strategic Management process.
- Understand the techniques used in planning, forecasting and recruiting.
- Understand why careful selection of employees is important.
- Understand the main types of selection interviews.
- Understand the importance of training & development and its techniques.
- Understand how to appraise employees performance and its importance
High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
Apply NOW and Benefit from Financial AID program