Contact Hours / Week:
Digital Marketing: Strategy, Implementation and Practice provides comprehensive, practical guidance on how companies can get the most out of digital media and technology to meet their marketing goals. Digital Marketing links marketing theory with practical business experience through case studies and interviews from cutting edge companies such as eBay and Facebook, to help students understand digital marketing in the real world.
Readers will learn best practice frameworks for developing a digital marketing strategy, plus success factors for key digital marketing techniques including search marketing, conversion optimization and digital communications using social media including Twitter and Facebook.
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the underlying philosophy of the marketing concept and its strategic objectives online.
- To demonstrate an understanding of the key marketing concepts and how they are applied within the business
- To analyze marketing situations, offer marketing solutions and be able to justify and support their recommendations with marketing theory and examples from industry.
- Respond to manage real life marketing problems.
- Conceptualize broadly the marketing process and how the various elements of the marketing mix, specific marketing tools and related theory fit together to make up the total “picture”.
High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
Apply NOW and Benefit from Financial AID program