COMPUTER GRAPHICS II
Contact Hours / Week:
AIM OF THE COURSE
The course is a continuation of computer graphics I. In this course students will be exposed to more advanced techniques in (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign); this course will give the students good skills to be able express visually their ideas, and achieve their concepts.
As a result of successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Work on advanced features of Adobe Illustrator®, which is the most professional vector-based illustration software.
- Create artwork using the mesh tool and 3D rendering.
- Work on advanced features of Adobe Photoshop®, the leading and most professional image editing software.
- Create artwork, input images onto the computer, manipulate photographic imagery using the various features, and prepare work for either Web or Print output.
- Work on advanced features of Adobe InDesign®, which is a complete page layout and desktop publishing application.
- Combine images and text to create any form of publication, from simple single-page layouts to complex multi page documents.
- Class demonstration and advanced exploration into a wide variety of graphic art techniques.
- Lab projects and exercises exemplifying the type of graphics work being discussed
- Complete tutorials in class with outside repetition
- Take notes on additional information examples and methods and shortcuts
High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
Apply NOW and Benefit from Financial AID program