COMPUTER GRAPHICS I
Contact Hours / Week:
AIM OF THE COURSE
This Course is an introduction to the basics of graphic software Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator. It introduces the students to the world of computer generated graphic art and presents them with tips, techniques and solutions for using these design software.
As a result of successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Work fluently in the Macintosh environment where the student will be introduced to all the shortcuts and essentials needed.
- Create and redraw vector-based illustrations in Adobe Illustrator to promote deeper understanding of course material, and increase logical thinking skills and creativity.
- Create pixel graphics and perform basic editing and manipulation of images using Photoshop. Where students engage in design, problem solving, decision-making, and investigative activities.
- Understand the work areas of the software and understand the difference between each software and their utility.
- Work separately on each software and finally combine the two together
- Work with the different tools and effects.
- The course is primarily a studio which incorporates a series of lectures and demonstrations of software.
- Reviewing and discussing different effects and techniques and online examples
- Lab projects and exercises exemplifying the type of graphics work being discussed
- Exercises that Provide appropriate hands-on lab work and projects
- Complete tutorials in class with outside repetition
- Take notes on additional information examples and methods and shortcuts in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Review questions on quizzes and/or exams to determine comprehension
High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
Apply NOW and Benefit from Financial AID program