Client Server Applications
Contact Hours / Week:
Aims of Course:
The aim of the course is to learn how to develop sophisticated and powerful web-based applications. Students will study all the tasks and techniques necessary to implement client-server projects using sockets in Java programming language. This is done through tutorial-based approach.
The course is offered in 40 hours lecture with individual exercises, project works, and individual private study.
Course Learning Outcomes:
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able:
- To develop sophisticated and powerful web-based applications and understand how the concept relates to practice
- To describe the client server model that network application use
- To implement the socket TCP/UDP, and how the client and server uses sockets to communicate
- Program in accordance with the most current standards for internetworking.
- Program web-based applications without having to wade through unrelated and discursive networking tenets
- Learn how to implement sockets programming procedures
High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
Apply NOW and Benefit from Financial AID program