Circuit Analysis & Design II
Contact Hours / Week:
Aims of Course:
This course is continuation of the CCM355 Circuit Analysis & Design I course. It describes the advanced topics in Circuit Analysis. Students will be able to analyze a circuit given sinusoidal inputs, design simple circuits, apply Laplace transform techniques to simplify the analysis of complex circuits, use several alternative techniques in time-domain and frequency-domain to analyze the same circuit and Measure basic signal parameters and compute basic circuit parameters from measurements
The course is offered in 40 hours lecture with individual exercises, project works and problem solving
Course Learning Outcomes:
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able:
- Analyze a circuit given sinusoidal inputs.
- Design simple circuits for maximum power transfer to a load.
- Apply Laplace transform techniques to simplify the analysis of complex circuits.
- Analyze circuits in the frequency domain.
- Use several alternative techniques in time-domain and frequency-domain to analyze the same circuit.
- Design simple circuits from time-domain and frequency-domain specifications.
- Measure basic signal parameters: amplitude, frequency, etc.
- Measure and compute basic circuit parameters from measurements.
High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
Apply NOW and Benefit from Financial AID program