Contact Hours / Week:
AIM OF THE COURSE
The architectural drawing is the basis for communicating design ideas.
The discipline of architectural drawing involves gaining good drafting skills for the production of clear and precise drawings. Thus a good knowledge of plane geometry (in 2 dimensions) & an orthographic projection are required to draw major interior design details, needed for a reasonable detailed project.
As a result of successfully completing this course, students learn:
- Project presentation;
- definitions of plan, section and elevation;
- typical wall, floor and ceiling details; door types and details;
- window types and details;
- false ceiling; stairs and lifts; arches;
- furniture details;
- WC; kitchen main details.
- Lectures sessions, discussions, and project development including research strategies. Students will use word processing and the Internet to prepare written report and conduct research. The final presentation will be making use of PowerPoint.
- In-class participation: presentation of homework, oral responses, interactive group work, discussions presentations, note taking
- Critical thinking and problem solving are supported through reading, listening, and speaking activities that require students to demonstrate an active, analytical approach to the material
High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
Apply NOW and Benefit from Financial AID program