Contact Hours / Week:
AIM OF THE COURSE
This is a full introduction to the world of advertising. Students will learn how to create a full 360o campaign for a brand. (Student will choose the brand he would like to work on)...this course is a must before GDS499 Graphic Design Senior Project.
As a result of successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Write a creative brief.
- Create print campaign-3 visuals.
- Create a TVC story board
- Create an Ambient media idea
- Create a social interactive media that could be a banner, website, QR code, short movie, using the social platform like Facebook or twitter…
- Create a direct mail
- Do print campaign applications such as Billboard, Unipole, Mupi.
- Create personal reference materials.
- Learn little about advertising history
- Learn about advertising campaign
- Learn how to write a design brief
- Learn about tagline
- Learn creative print advertising techniques
- Learn creative TV advertising techniques
- Learn how to make art direction
- Learn little about copy writing
- Learn how to make TVC
- Learn about ambient
- Learn about social media tools
- Learn about direct mail
- Learn about campaign applications
- Learn how to sell his work
- Exposed to award winning campaigns
High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
Apply NOW and Benefit from Financial AID program