GRAPHIC DESIGN SENIOR PROJECT
Contact Hours / Week:
AIM OF THE COURSE
This course will forge a bridge between the Theory and Practice of Symbolic and Visual Communication through the extensive exploration of the (personal) design process.
Students will research, develop and design their individual senior project under advisor guidance. Articles, discussions, seminars and lectures will take place during class sessions in support of the development of the senior projects. The senior project and related process will be presented in front of a professional jury.
This class provides the students a forum to showcase their talent and skills. Emphasis is placed on creativity and quality of work.
Students will be ready to apply for real jobs by preparing new and old projects into industry standard media.
As a result of successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Maintain a professional demeanor while creating real-world multimedia projects.
- Work with other students and professionals in order to present the best possible project.
- Showcase their skill in multiple disciplines.
- Demonstrate their readiness for employment in the multimedia industry
- Class group critiques
- One-on-one sessions with the instructor.
High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
Apply NOW and Benefit from Financial AID program