Contact Hours / Week:
AIM OF THE COURSE
Advanced rendering techniques and systems. This course gives students all requirements needed to master computer rendering to their drawings .
At the end of this course, students should be:
- able to fully render a perspective using Vray, professional lighting, good scale and resolution, with the appropriate materials, textures and colors.
- master 3DMAX and Adobe Photoshop programs.
- Class lectures over the pertinent information and procedures. It provides immediate, on-the-spot feedback on how students are learning from a lecture or a demonstration.
- Reviewing and discussing professional examples of various types
- Reading assignments encourages students to become self-monitoring listeners and self-reflective learners.
- Lab tutorials and exercises it allows students to work by themselves and allows them to come up with ideas and realistic solutions or presentations.
- Class follow-along demos
- Specific projects
High Quality Education with Reasonable & Affordable Prices
Apply NOW and Benefit from Financial AID program